All admission process are conducted by SAMS.
Some Rules & Regulation about College..
Rules & Regulation about Examination..
The Degree Courses leading to the bachelors Degree in Arts of North Orissa University shall be spread over a period of three academic years. A candidate for the Bachelors degree in Arts shall be required to pass the following examination.
(i) First University Examination.
(ii) Second University Examination.
(iii) Final University Examination.
A candidate shall be eligible to appear the second and Final University Examination only if he/she has registered and felted up his/her for the first and second university Examination respectively.
However his/her result shall not be published unless he/she has passed in the first and second university examination respectively.
A candidate for the bachelors Degree in Arts Examinations shall be required to enroll himself/herself, under these regulations as students in one of the colleges affiliated to this university.
|Sl#||Borrower||No. of Book|
|3||4th Class Staff, Attendent||3|
(Above figure is permitted but subject to availability of Books)
5. Books shall be returned within a period of 2 months maximum time allowed to the borrow students after which Rs 05.00 paisa may be charged per day per book.
6. Students appearing University Examination should generally return Books & /Magazines before filling up their forms. All the library articles should be returned by the borrowers before the summer vacation and also when the librarian needs, if not intimated to the Principal for necessary action Rs. 25/- will be changed from the defaulting students.
7. Any book lost, damaged or defaced by a borrower must be replaced by him.
8. Some members from the teaching staff are nominated by the Principal to form the Library of which the Principal will be the Chairman & the Librarian will be the convener. The committee is responsible for the management of the Library both in its financial and administrative aspects.
9. The students & staff of the college are required to take a No dues clearance certificate from the Libran while leaving the institution, or taking any import documents or refunding caution money.
10. A person who takes books from the Library is supposed to have read the library rules and to have agreed to abide by them Ignorance of library rules will be no excuse for the breach of any rule.
SUCCESSION LIST OF PRESIDENT G.B.
MEMBERS OF THE COLLEGE GOVERNING BODY (+2)
1) Sj. Sananda Marandi, President
2) Pricipal( Ex- office), Secretary
MEMBERS OF THE COLLEGE GOVERNING BODY (+3)
1) Dr. Padmashree Dash, President
2) Dr. bichitranath Sahoo, Secretary
MEMBERS ON THE STAFF
24 X 7 ANTI RAGGING HELPLINE.
Toll Free No. : 1800 - 180 - 5522.
Some text about Anti Sexual Harassment Cell.