Generally the examinations are conducted as per the guidelines issued by the department of Higher Education,Govt. Odisha , Bhubaneswar and The MSCB University,Baripada the college is affiliated to.University Examinations :
The University introduces three years degree courses for B.A., B.Sc. and thus divided into six parts as First Semester, 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester, 4th Semester, 5th Semester & Final University Examination & Mid term examination with each semester examination For the smooth conduct of different examinations the following rules & regulations are to be followed:-
1) A student of each semester is to appear two exams i.e Mid term & End term.
2) To appear End term examination one is to fill up the form as per the guideline issued by the University.
3) The student who fail to fill-up the form for 1st semester exam are not eligible to fill-up forms to appear the remaining semester Exams. But the students filled-up forms for 1st sem exam but became unable to appear exam, can go for back paper exam by following the due process.
4) It is mandatory for all students of each semester to appear mid-term exam conducted in the college.
5) The marks secured in the Mid term exam are counted with the marks of End term Exam.
6) If a student fails to appear Mid term Exam, then there is no provision for re-examinations.
7) The tentative dates of programmes for conduct of each examination both by the college & University will be notified at least seven days prior to the commencement of the examinations.
8) Whenever a student is found resorting to malpractice & unfair means during any examination he/she will be punished or penalised / expelled from the particular examination.Pass mark and division :
A candidate has to obtain minimum 30 % of marks in individual subject in theory papers and 40 % of marks in individual subject in practical papers to pass. In order to pass in the examination one has to pass in all subjects. To pass in an individual subject one has to obtain minimum 30 % of marks in that subject. But to pass in the examination one has to pass all the individual subjects and secure minimum 40% of marks in aggregate. In subjects having practicals one has to pass both in theory and practical separately. Subjects having joint papers are to be taken jointly. Marks of Mid term Exam are also taken in to consideration before issuing pass certificate to a student.