* The College Crest in the shape of a circle exhibits the ideals cherished by the institution, which becomes the basis of the institution.
* The rising sun behind the hills stands for the herald of the light of wisdom, knowledge & enlightenment as well as for the dispel of ignorance and darkness.
* The very extract from the Upanishad "Tamaso Maa Jyotirgamaya" aims at leading one from darkness to light.
* The open book signifies the unquenchable spirit for learning.
* The twosome peacocks remind one place, dynasty, culture, idyllic landscape. It reminds one of the benevolent Bhanja dynasty that ruled the ex-state of Mayurbhanj.
* The two lotus buds displayed at the two sides represent the sanctity, nobleness of the students as well as the institution.